Thank you for your interest in being a participant on this exciting podcast!
What happens during and after the interview?
Our goal is to impart our knowledge, values, experiences, and best takeaways in every story or topic we have in order to create a positive motivating force for our listeners. We highlight discussions on business, entrepreneurship, NFT’s, crypto, sales, and self-development however, we will give a spotlight on your expertise.
The podcast episode will be edited, reviewed, and scheduled in all Campfire Capitalism socials; Instagram, Facebook page, LinkedIn, and my personal Twitter, and website at www.campfirecapitalism.com. Your episode will be available across all major podcast platforms, e.g. Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify. Our editor will have 2-3 clips of you from the show and we can provide you a copy, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure them.
How do I prepare?
In order to make our conversation as effective as possible, here are some suggestions you should consider:
- Be sure to review previous episodes of the podcast to get a feel for the hosts’ style, how much the host likes to lead the conversation versus let the guest steer, and the rhythm of the show.
- While we are not going to rehearse, it should appear to the audience that we are in sync with the flow of the recording.
- Desmond may ask any of the following questions –
- What is a story you would like to share with our audience about your work/business/life?
- What 2-3 hot takes about the topic at hand?
- How do people get in touch with you?
- Be sure to send a couple-sentence bio, a link to your website, and a headshot.
- Share about your upcoming talk on all your social media platforms and website.
Don’t miss new Campfire Capitalism Podcast episodes